Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sammy Says...


We figured out that Sadie enjoys when Sammy claps at her. If she is crying or just hangin out and Sammy starts to clap she gets very excited and smiles. So today in the car, on our way to Sammy's Preschool Halloween Carnival, which they all 3 were in costume for, Sadie (cow), Thea (Little Red Riding Hood) and Sammy (pirate), after clapping for Sadie, Sammy says "This little cow sure does love this pirate." And I said "Yup. She sure does." He goes on to say, "And this pirate sure does love Jesus." Does it get any better than that?

Pictures of the carnival coming soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless...that is awesome...moments like those make it all worth it, don't they?

The Perreca Family said...

Awwww!!! So sweet it should be in a Halmark commerical!

Anonymous said...

1) I thought Sadie was GRAPES?
2) Did Sammy stop for a snack in the middle of his game?
3) No....It does not get better than that. Amina

Gina said...

No, those are his finger nails. He bites his nails the entire time at soccer. weird. she will be grapes tonight, but i had the cow and decided i would get use out of both.

Diana said...

That's awesome! It makes it all worth it. Oh, have fun on your little getaway.

Diana said...

also, how did he make that connection do you think? I know you like to figure that out too.

Anonymous said...

so where's the group picture of everyone in their costumes?

love cousin jodi

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.