Hey this test is fun. Post a message and let me know where you fell. Even though, in my daily life I have lost my northern edge, my accent is in full force when I am chatting with my family and friends from LI.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Be sure to take just a moment to remember just how very blessed you are. I know I will. Especially while I am eating my dad's Anti Pasta! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
8 comments:
It said that i have the lowest common denominator of accents...in fact, many people don't think I have one. It guessed that I am from the west...Right on. Fun quiz. What did the little state mutt, Mike, come out as?
-jill
Well... the quiz people said I was from the northeast most likely New York City. Which leads me to believe that would include Long Island cause most people think if you live in New York that automatically means you live in Manhatten....whatever!!! lol
Well, I had a friend in college who lived in Buffalo and she would sometimes allude to living in NYC. I NEVER claim the city as home. Its not and I'd still get lost without a map. Mike hasn't taken the quiz yet.
It said I have a Midland accent. Which really means no accent at all. I think I would agree with that. Hope you're doing well, Gina! Oh, and poor Sammy! I hope things get moving soon!!
It says I'm from the Inland North. More specifically the Northeast. I think meaning more above NY like Mass, NH, VT, or something???? It also says I call soda "pop". Which I absolutely do not. That's an insult...sorry. I guess my mixuture of NY, GA, and MD gave me this result. Good thing I don't get my identity in my accent!!!
oops the latest comment about the Inland North was from Diana
I knew that from the NY, GA, MD thing.
Doesn't your husband call it pop?
Post a Comment