Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween


We had a lot of fun at our Church Harvest festival. Sammy really got into it this year. He made a really fun dog and Thea won 1st prize in the costume contest!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE ONLY OTHER 2 KIDS I WANT TO EAT BESIDES MY OWN!!!!

Gina said...

All 4 are scrumptious. Looked at the PBC web site and it was great to see pics of J&G at the church that will always be home to me. You looked cool in your Spy T.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.