Friday, November 30, 2007

Too Good Not to Share


I was about to wash Sammy's face before bed tonight and as usual I narrate what I am about to do so there are no unexpected bolts out the door. So I said "I am going to...." and I couldn't get the words out (my brain stops communicating with the rest of my body at around 7:30pm) so Sammy in true Sammy fashion finishes the sentence for me and says........."soap me with loooove bubbles?"
WHAT IN THE WORLD????????????
Have a great night!

No comments:

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.