You know who you are. Get back to work and then get back here. What are you doing down there? We miss you too.
Wow. You got a WHOLE POST just for YOU!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
1 comment:
Thanks for making my day=)
I just got to work and the first thing I did... check everyone's blogs for updates... yay for new reads! And this one, especially for me! (that is, unless you have someone else who needs to get back to work=) I am working at Carlyle Place-- a retirement community, if you read my blog, you would know this. But I guess you are too busy with your job being a mom.
xoxo,
Racequ
Post a Comment