Monday, August 4, 2008

Best $10 I ever spent


So, a few years ago I bought this beauty at a yard sale for a measly ten bucks. It has given our family 3 years of enjoyment. Ya gotta love a good deal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stills my inheritance right?

Gina said...

Don't you have enough backyard fun? Its like an amusement park back there.

The Perreca Family said...

Awesome find!!

Anonymous said...

A promise is a promise.

Unknown said...

aren't you and mike a little old for little tykes play places?

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.