



Oh my goodness. I can't believe how late this is coming. Between working out (more on that later) and the Olympics, I haven't found the time to update the ol' blog.
Let's see. Sadie is 3 months. Actually, 31/2 months now. What can I say about our little Princess? And trust me she is quite the princess. In fact, that is the official meaning of her name. She just loves to be held and cries a lot when she is not. She is still at that age when just when you think there is a pattern, she switches it up. For a while she wasn't crying much during the day other than while I am preparing and eating dinner. Or should I say TRYING to prepare and eat. But now she is crying more. I've started giving her cereal though. First, in her bottle at night and today on a spoon. SHE LOVED IT. (see pictures) I am hoping this will bring a wind of change for the better.
Sadie loves to blow bubbles. It is pretty funny.
She drools incessantly, but as far as I can tell she is not teething.
She tries to eat her hands and has to settle for sucking on them so hard that you can hear the noise form the other room.
I think she is going to be a talker. Can you imagine a talker in THIS family? I love hearing her sweet little voice.
We took a trip to NY (more about that in another post) aaaaand she cried most of the way there and back. By the way, it took us 9 1/2 hours to get home. Can you imagine? As if doubling the travel time isn't enough. Add a screaming baby to that. You'll be happy to know that I have finally recovered.
7 comments:
9 1/2 hours???? that's insane. it was so great to see you all though, i hope it was worth the trip!!! =0) oh yeah and YAY A NEW POST..LOL
love cousin Jodi
I want to know about the working out - I am proud of you!! There is nothing better than seeing those baby pounds shed off!!
Finally a new post girl!
Love Sadie she's so sweet.
Sadie is super cute and I can see where she might gether lungs from. Ah hemmmm...
I can't believe it took that long. Luke was a screamer, but only for 15 minutes. After that he could stay asleep. We drove from here to Denver with him asleep the whole time when he was an infant. Yikes! Did you invest in some ear plugs?
She looks a lot like Sammy!
Sadie does look alot like Sammy in these photo's. she is BEAUTIFUL Baby Girl!!
We will come see her and the rest of you Rohrers in Sept. Cause I don't know when you will come hear again....after that whole trip home fiasco!! Amina
Get it?...."Hear" no I really just spelled it wrong...but that's pretty funny...lol Amina
Post a Comment