
Its been 2 weeks since I started The Firm workout regime. It has been Awesome. Our schedule goes like this:
Mon. 5 am
Tues. 8 pm
Wed. Rest
Thurs. 5:30 am
Fri. 5:15 am
Sat. 2:30 pm
Sun. Rest
It is a great mix of cardio and body sculpting videos that make working out interesting, fun and not boring and laborious. We are both enjoying it. The only negative part is anytime we do a new cardio video and we have to flail about like fish out of water because we have NO CLUE how to execute the moves. Mike said he looked in the window Friday am and we looked like we were pretty confused. Other than that, its been great. We started out the regime by doing a series of measurements that they suggested and we will measure ourselves today and in another 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted on any progress. They promise results after 10 workouts. So we shall see. I haven't lost much weight because I actually gained a pound or two the first week.
5 comments:
I cannot believe you wake up that early on purpose! You are super dedicated!
Lookin good girl... The Firm...more like the chisel carved statue of physical perfection that is GG... I'm intimidated
Oh...Uncle Chase...stop.
Wow-you guys are certainly dedicated!! You already look pretty good to me- so I'm prepared to be blown away!!
Oh I'm very impressed by your dedication and self discipline.
I on the other hand have ordered an all natural appetite supressant,and will start there. But much luck to you, I hope I will become inspired by you and your new lean mean healthy bod!!!
Amina
Post a Comment