
Sadie is sleeping in our room until I figure out how to have the girls share a room. Our room has a master bathroom that Sammy used all the time. He just refused to use the one in the hallway. But now that Sadie is in our room I don't want him using ours anymore. So luckily, one day our toilet was clogged so Sammy HAD to use the other one. A perfect time to start the transition out of ours. And it has been successful.
Well, the other day he ran in form plying outside and right into our bathroom.
Me: Sammy what are you doing in my bathroom?
Sammy: I need to go peeps.
Me: But you need to use the other bathroom
silence for a minute.
Sammy: Mom, let me tell you something. Jesus says you need to share your toilets.
So there!
Last night. I forget what was going on but I jokingly said to any child listening.
"What is wrong with you people?"
Sammy (singing happily) "You called us people. We're just kids!"
5 comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. way to go sammy!! you tell that lady(mommy) how it is!! love cousin jodi
are you guys coming to NY this weekend?
That is so funny, Sammy! I'm glad that you are keeping your Mom straight!
Addie
That's very funny!
so funny. Love that story. Make sure you write that one down.
Di
Jason and I laughed so hard! We had toddler nursery/ Sunday School on Sunday and that was the first time we had done toddler nursery in a while- the last time we did, Sammy was in there! We missed him!
We tell that story about him and Amanda all the time- you told him he had to apologize to her and he went over, grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her!
What fun these children are!
Post a Comment