
Sadie turned 2 months on the 8th.
She is such a doll and we are enjoying her. Crying fits and all. We love her even though she has us on house arrest. Let me explain. We have yet to travel to NY or NC to visit our family so they can meet her. The reason being, Sadie SCREAMS at the top of her lungs (to the point of having no voice left with which to scream) any and EVERY time we are in the car. This is challenging for any parent, but the irony of it is, I have always had a low tolerance for hearing my kids cry in the car. It just makes me anxious because I feel helpless. I have always been able to deal with crying anywhere BUT the car. AAAaand she isn't crying for any determinable reason. So I AM helpless. So we are praying for her to outgrow this sooner than later.This go around almost went off without a hitch. Sadie was on the verge of hunger but was doing well. Just as we were about to take the second picture,
THE CAMERA BATTERY DIED.I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. And at the most frustrating times. So I charged the batteries while I gave Sadie her bottle.... in her robe. After her bottle it was time for "2 month photo shoot Take 2". I got some good shots as you can see.
Sadie is growing and changing so much each day. Its funny to hear all the different opinions on who she looks like.
Sadie is growing and changing so much each day. Its funny to hear all the different opinions on who she looks like.
"Oh she looks just like Thea."
"Man she looks exactly like Sammy."
"So who DOES she look like?"
But one thing everyone agrees on is that you can tell they are all Rohrers. You can tell they are siblings."Man she looks exactly like Sammy."
"So who DOES she look like?"
Shot before the batteries died.

After charge... of batteries and baby.


9 comments:
Do you start sweating and your shoulders are up by your ears? I do...totally pit out any shirt I am wearing during car crying spells...I feel your pain.
I'm pretty sure my brain swells a little too.
What a cutie!! That's a shame that she doesn't like to travel.... There are so many neat things and people to see!! I will admit, that during 1 cry stint, I turned the volume up reallllly loud so I wouldn't hear and stress from all the screaming!
Sadie look like sammy is these pictures. like his TWIN. every other picture she is Thea's twin... amazing. Thea's profile is mike's.. crazy. but indeed you can tell they are all rohrer's.
love cousin Jodi
is she getting chunky?????
DI
Sadie is so CUTE, she's such a little person now...you know what i mean! :)
yestarday at your house she looked so much like Thea, but today she looked like Sammy, so I don't know, she's pretty and thats all that matters....well and healthy too. :)
She really looks like Sammy in these pictures. I thought she looked more like Thea though when I saw her in real life. I think it's fun that she looks like both. Maybe Sammy's nose and Thea's eyes? Oh, and my sis would scream in the car all the time when she was little. My parents finally figured out that she got car sick. She still gets sick to this day. I hope that's not Sadie's reason though. Hopefully it's just a phase!
Oh my goodness she looks so much like both your kids!!!! At first I thought it was ALL Thea, and then there is that one picture where she could be Sammy's twin!!!!!!!! Wow- that is amazing!
She is soo adorable I can't believe how much bigger she is since I was down there.
I think she loooks just like Sammy.
Anyway I miss them give them lots of kisses.
Oh yeah and car rides could be worse,
I just had to listen to the Jonas Brothers for an hour.
Enjoy it it goes too fast we just celebrated Jess' 10th Bday.
Take care we love you.
Post a Comment