Well it was a wet one here. I would split our day into 2 halves.
Part I




Part II
We left after lunch so the kids could get their naps. We planned to go to
Turns out, it didn't matter since it rained the whole night and we never made it to
So, Daddy to the rescue. Mike ran out and bought some overly-priced fireworks to light in the driveway. I set up a dessert picnic in the living room and we made the most of it. I'm so glad our kids are so flexible with change of plans.



7 comments:
Sounds like you guys know how to make the best of any situation. I've missed many a firework show in my time too. It'll just make you appreciate them more when you do see'em.Besides you your living room and driveway were probly a lot less crowded! AMINA
Sounds like you guys know how to make the best of any situation. I've missed many a firework show in my time too. It'll just make you appreciate them more when you do see'em. Besides, your living room and driveway were probly a lot less crowded! AMINA
i was beside myself when you said mike went out and bought some over priced fireworks. haa haa i forget they legal EVERYWHERE but where i live.. lol. i was gonna say, mike breaking the law... no way.. =0) love cousin jodi. nice pics of the kids..
Sounds like you still had fun! I love the idea of the indoor picnic! We may have to do that the next time our plans get rained out! You guys need to come and visit us- we are only 1.5 hrs from you!!
Sounds like you still had fun! I love the idea of the indoor picnic! We may have to do that the next time our plans get rained out! You guys need to come and visit us- we are only 1.5 hrs from you!!
love the outfits.love the girls.love Sammy.
:)
Way to go with being flexible and creating memories none the less. You guys are great!!
Post a Comment