Do you know what this is? Well it's not something you eat. It is something that I am the bearer of and I would really rather rid myself of it.So a muffin top is the lovely fat that pours over the top of your pants. Mmmmm as delicious as a muffin top sounds I declare
"No thank you. None for me."
Now mind you, if I would say this more often to the actual muffin-top-type FOODS, I wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place. Well, I guess the pregnancy is partly to blame but it is time to get serious.
This is what serious looks like, or WILL look like when it arrives. I ordered it last week and I plan to start doing it with my friendly neighbor upstairs. After much thought, I decided the only time this will fit in my schedule is at 5am. OUCH!! I hope that having a partner will help keep me on track.
If you would, pray for me when you think of my muffin top. I will keep you updated on my progress. Along with my muffin top, I hope to lose about 20lbs. Uggghhhh.
As I write all this I fight the little fat-loving voices in my head that are saying "You're crazy. You will never stick to this. You loooove sleep. You neeed sleep."
10 comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. mmm chocolate chip muffin sounds good... love cousin jodi
good luck losing your baby weight! =0)
Let me know how it goes! I still have my little muffin top to get rid of, too... The things we do for kids!!
OH....you forgot to mention the COOKIES that you love... before you go to sleep that you love....
.....sorry....I had too.....
You know I know I should be thinking about and doing the same thang!!! Amina
Good-bye chocolate cake!!!!
Gina on a diet. Never thought I would see this day. And you know what I mean by that.
You've been getting up early for a long time. If anyone can do this, you can. I'll be there in about 5 months. Arghhhh. Mine will be in the winter though.
OK. Who said anything about a diet? I am simply cutting my portion sizes. And I will NEVER say goodbye to chocolate cake. NEVER!!!!!
WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES THAT YOU LOVE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP THAT YOU LOVE.....
I probably have cookies that i love before bed that I love 3 or 4 times a month now. I gave that habit up a long time ago. I still do it on occasion, but not even once a week. I don't keep cookies in the house anymore. And If I have them in the house, I try to eat them as an afternoon snack instead of at night.
So there!
How are the chips?
She's doing it earlier than Maiella. Hopefully she'll be a pro in the car before next weekend.
that last comment was meant for your post about Sadie in the car. OOPS.
5 am... you are so dedicated... i admire you!! I keep saying I will get up early to go running but I tend to be night runner... how's it going??
Post a Comment