Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thea or Sadie?



Sadie has grown out of newborn and some 0-3 month clothes. I've had to go through the 3-6 mo. bin and a lot of her clothes are hand-me-downs from Thea. Its been fun going through them and seeing Sadie in them. It brings me back to the days when Thea wore them. Time does go by so fast......
So can you tell who's who in this dress?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and Gianna say that Thea is the top picture and Sadie the bottom. But they do look alot alike I just remember what Thea looked like at that age. Sadie is sooo pretty too.
Sadie will recieve her own "new" pretty dress. Amina and Gianna

Anonymous said...

Thea top, Sady bottom...
Uncle Chase

Anonymous said...

Thea , Sadie.
P.S. I like your new colors!

Anonymous said...

top is Thea and bottom is Sadie. Sadie looks more like Sammy. Thea looks a little like your baby picture.

Di

The Queen said...

Oh my goodness. That is crazy...I can't tell the difference?!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.