
We are starting to see moments of progress this week. In the car, that is. Sadie is starting to be quiet for a few minutes in a row here and there. I think the record is 7 minutes on Tuesday. But the greatest victory of all came today. SHE ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP on the way home from a friend's house. She has never done this before. She cried for about 10 minutes before she dozed off. Not only that (as if that isn't enough) she stayed asleep when we got home and transfered to her bed. She soundly slumbers as I pen these words. Praise the Lord for these daily improvements that make life that much sweeter!
And for those of you who I don't talk to on a regular basis, I must tell you that things at home have improved tremendously. Sadie will sit in her swing and bouncy seat for a while now. She still loves her changing table. I started laying her on her play mat and she lasts a couple of minutes. I think she is just getting used to it. What a difference 10 minutes of silence here and 20 minutes there make. I am grateful.
3 comments:
Awesome!! Way to go Sadie!!
cute picture.. love cousin jodi
a friend ??? what's this all about?
...Well your FRIEND must have a special touch.
Post a Comment