Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bye Bye Christmas



My back aches, my feet throb and my legs hurt.... a lot! "Why" you ask? Well much to Sammy's dismay, Christmas IS over and it was long past time to take down the decorations. So we did it tonight. I think this is the first time in 5 years that Mike was around to help me. It was great. But still painful for a pregnant woman.
Now, back to Sammy's dismay. He has relentlessly been trying to convince me that Christmas is NOT over so we CAN go to Target and/or ToysRUs to buy more toys. More toys that he can barely play with. AMAZING!!

No comments:

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.