Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girlfriends

Who can live without them? Not me. My friends are the BEST. My birthday was Sunday and my friends never let it pass without making me feel very special. On Friday I went to M's house for a "play date" and it turned into a birthday lunch. A came with her kids and a box of DD Munchkins. Who can ask for more? There was a sign that said "Happy Birthday Gina" and we ordered pizza and ate yummy cupcakes. Thanks D!
Last night was my birthBay night out with the camp girls. Coffee, homemade dirty dessert and bowl game at Starbucks complete with the famous "Happy BirthBay" sign. Now THAT is special. J,B,T,D,R,SS and A were all there and it was the perfect get together. Lots of laughs which is so good for my soul. Thank you girls.

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

Love you, G. I'll miss sharing your birthday with you each year...
from one of the A's.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.