Friday, January 4, 2008
It's a .............
Well folks I woke up the other day and decided I wanted to know if our baby is a girl or boy. Mike had already told me he wanted to know, so we found out today. Unfortunately I cannot post it since some people or PERSON does not want to know. If you want to know check the comments! We are excited!!!! The bay weighs 1 lb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
4 comments:
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!! another niece!Good stuff, congratulations! Joann or Josephine are nice names. lol
ttys.
Hey Gina and Mike...Congrats from the Daniels family.Another baby girl cousin. That is so wonderful..Love and miss you all..Re Re Rob and kids
Yeah! Congratulations!! Girls are great- but so are boys.... I bet Thea will love having her very own "doll." I think Alden is going to need therapy for all the "love" Addie gives him sometimes- all the kisses, hugs, pats, toys dumped all over him, etc.
Post a Comment