Wednesday, January 2, 2008

He Done It.


Mike is officially a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Engineering. WooHoo!!! The commencement ceremony was boring yet thrilling. The kids did great. They behaved unbelievably for 2 hours. With the exception, of course, for the VERY MINUTE Mike walked across the stage. No lie. They were both fussing and/or crying. And as soon as he sat down..... silence. That's all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Gi....I see cleavage!!!!! hope no one else reads this.

Gina said...

Yes, this is a private blog.... for Diana's eyes only. SPAZ!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys...I know that you can truly say that God has traveled this road with you! And yes, Gina I think I saw a little cleavage too...in fact, is that a heart tatoo?
=Jill

Gina said...

Jerks! From two who will NEVER know my pain.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.