Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!!
Hope you have a great day. We will call you later after we get to know our baby a little better. Love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the wishes...Wish you guys were here!!!
You go get to know "the sex" of your baby...that will not help me to love HE or She anymore.....so don't forget...don't tell me!! I for real don't want to know!!! I love surprises!! have fun and God BLess!!!

Anonymous said...

Why do they ask what name you want to use...if they put you as anonymous.?

Gina said...

I will not tell you from my mouth, but the chances of you not finding out are pretty slim. Think about it. Sammy will know as well as EVERYONE else. I am going to put it on my blog but in the comments so don't check the comments of my next post!

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER experienced such temptation in my whole 39 years of life................

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.